Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First day of school

I was thinking today and I realized something. Tomorrow starts another school year here in New York. This is the first year that Krystle will not go back to school. And, this would have been the first year of school for Jenna. I can hardly believe that Jenna is 5 now and would have started kindergarten this year. I know she is in a better place. But there are times that I still long to have her with us. I wish I could hold her in my arms but I know that Jesus is holding her for me.

1 comments:

Bev said...

reading your post brought tears to my eyes when I think of Jenna and how much I would love to know her now at age 5. I think of Emily and wonder if they would like the same things and then you would be going throught he same stages as I am and it would be great to have someone to compare with. I know Jenna is in a much better place and I think myself how much easier it would be if I could gather my children with me and just go to heaven all together so that we wouldn't have to deal with the trials of this world. I am sure with each milestone she would have reached she will be on your mind.

Love and prayers Bev